Chlorella and Spirulina are two superfoods that make sense to take together in the best brands of Chlorella and Spirulina together. They are strongly alkalizing and are packed with chlorophyll, nutrients, protein, iron and vitamin B-12 which are very important supplements for vegetarian diets.
Some of the Best Brands of Chlorella and Spirulina Together are
- Chlorella Spirulina Tablets Non GMO by Good Natured
- Spirulina Chlorella Super 50-50 Blend (1000 Tablets) by Sunlit Best Green Organics
You can also view the best Brands of Combined Chlorella and Spirulina for the UK, Europe and Canada here.
What’s So Good About Chlorella and Spirulina?
A Summary Of Spirulina
- removes heavy metals from the body
- a micro-algae high in protein
- contains concentrations of nutrients unlike any single grain, herb or plant, you can take it as a wholefood multivitamin
- contains iron, it used to be though that it contained B-12 but the B-12 it contains is actually unavailable to the human body, however it does contain other B vitamins and Chlorella contains B-12
- contains RNA and DNA which protect against ultraviolet radiation and protects our own cell’s nucleic acids
- contains GLA, chlorophyll
- may lower cholesterol and blood pressure and helps reduce muscle soreness after exercise
- it helps curb the appetite and strengthen the immune system ¹
A Summary Of Chlorella
- contains huge amount of chlorophyll which cleanse the bloodstream
- contains RNA and DNA which protects our own cell’s nucleic acids
- about 60% protein
- contains B vitamins including B-12
- contains rare trace minerals
- contains Iron
Taking one of the best brands of Chlorella and Spirulina together just makes sense. They are two of the healthiest green superfoods available on the market and will help nutritionally support a vegetarian diet, alkalize the body, cleanse the body with chlorophyll and Chlorella’s ability to bind with heavy metals. Having a raw source of broken cell-wall Chlorella and Spirulina together is a great addition to any diet.
1 Balch, Phyllis A. Prescription for nutritional healing: a practical A-to-Z reference to drug-free remedies using vitamins, minerals, herbs & food supplements. London: Penguin, 2011. Print. page 78, 94
2 Examine.com. “Spirulina Supplement – Science-Based Review on Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects.” Examine.com, 11 Aug. 2019, examine.com/supplements/spirulina/.
3. Examine.com. “Chlorella Supplement – Science-Based Review on Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects.” Examine.com, Examine.com, 3 Oct. 2019, examine.com/supplements/chlorella/.