Recipe: Raspberry Grape Sensation Smoothie
- 2 cups fresh grapes
- 1/2 cup raspberries (frozen)
- 1 small piece ginger (quarter size)
- several mint leaves
Add grapes, raspberries, ginger and mint leaves to juicer or blender and juice into cool, refreshing and extra healthy smoothie. Serve cold!
Recipe: Kiwi Berry Blush Fruit Smoothie
- 3 kiwi (without peel)
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup yogurt (optional)
- 1 mint leaf
Add kiwi fruit (without peel), berries, honey, mint leaf (and yogurt) into blender and blend until smooth. Serve cold!
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen cranberries
- 1 banana or vanilla whey protein (to thicken)
- 100ml coconut milk or water
- 1 tablespoon flax or chia seeds (optional)
Juice ingredients in blender. Makes a refreshing juice with a hint of coconut. Extra tasty and healthy.