Summary of benefits and differences Of Alpha, Theta, Delta binaural beats meditation music below. These meditation tracks should to be listened to with stereo headphones.
- 10-minute Zen Focus meditation.
- 10-minute version of Anxiety Release meditation.
- easy-read Binaural Beats Meditation guidebook.
Free Meditation MP3s
Here is a resource that offers Meditation 4 Free Bonus MP3s. (theta, gamma & delta, alpha)
You’ll see this, you must click “Free Guided Meditation” at the top of page:
Which will take you to the page which says “Free Guided Meditation” and offers
1. Free Alpha Meditation track (full length)
2. Free Theta meditation track (full length, awesome!)
3. Free Delta/Gamma track (brain refresher, full length)
4. Free Guided Meditation
Benefits of Binaural Beats meditation music
Alpha is the state between being awake and totally asleep. It is associated with meditation and relaxation. People can experience increased creativity and serenity.
Theta invokes deep relaxation and makes problem solving and memorization easier. Most people have experienced a theta state when they are driving on auto pilot and arrive at their destination but don’t remember how they got there.
Delta is the state when you are in deepest, dreamless sleep. It has been observed in highly seasoned yogis during profound, ecstatic meditation.
Free Meditation Music Sample (Alpha Meditation Track).
theta coming soon